Search This Blog

November 1, 2009

A simple layout to honor my simple man.... LOL!

These are some pictures I took while "learning" to use my new camera. My husband was tired of me pointing the camera at his face, so he started making funny faces at me. I thought I was going to just put these pics in the trash file, but once I purchased the SVGCuts.com collection called "A Royal Festival" I knew that they were going to print! This Jester was just calling out to be pieced together for a page with funny faces!
RJ Ogren, a former Disney artist, has made some incredible svg cut files for SVGCuts.com, this collection being one of them. If you have Sure Cuts A Lot, you should definitely be heading over to http://www.svgcuts.com/ to buy some of these awesome collections for cuts! So much of a deal compared to buying cartridges! And if you haven't already, click on the icon in my sidebar to purchase your copy of Sure Cuts A Lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!