Well.....I felt like something was missing from my castle page, so I played around with some things this afternoon in my craft room. I cut some clouds from Mary's Cloud 9 freebie SVG file on her blog (go to www.SVGCuts.com). I didn't use the letters and number on the cut, and made a few different sizes. I ran each through the Cuttlebug using the Swirls embossing folder, and then I sponged the edges and the embossed areas. I cut the cursive title using my SCAL and the Brush Script MT font.
I also added more layers to a few of the flowers, and a small addition to the end of the vine. I'm happy with the way it looks now. It looks more "complete" to me now than it did on my first attempt.