Search This Blog

August 16, 2010

Scrappy Sketch 34, Bugaboo Back to School Challenge & Freebie SVG!

Today I worked on a sketch challenge that I found over at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge Blog. This was submitted by Scrappy. It is Sketch #34

I used a Bugaboo digi-image, and some svg's that I made (you can download the crayon below, the apple had some issues, so I'm not going to post that one today). I had to turn the sketch to suit my image.
The scalloped oval is a Nestie, and so is the oval that my digi is printed on. I used my Prisma pencils to color her in, and some gel pens to color my apples. The crayon is inked with my sponge daubers.

This card also meets the requirements for me to enter it in the Bugaboo "Go Back To School" Challenge! The challenge was to use primary colors on the card.
This image reminds of a girl daydreaming of her summer days at her desk. I can remember doing just that for the first months of school starting! :)
Today is another down-and-out day, battling with this summer cold (or maybe it's an illness now?? Yikes! I hope not!), so I'm a little scattered, and not completely "on", so without further ado, here's your freebie Crayon SVG!

6 comments:

  1. so cute....I have done one, but I will enter tomorrow since I have already posted today...Love the whole creation Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the School Theme post on Aug. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gingham designer paper, and I love the apple embellishments! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Back to School challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of our Scrappy's sketch. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Catch the Bug and making it a success once again. Hope to see you again,
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable! Not only did you create something for the back to school challenge but you also did an amazing job on Scrappy sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoOoOhhh! I'm so excited that you not only joined us at Catch the Bug, but you also used my sketch!!! Thanks so much! This card looks FAB! love the gingham dp and those little apples!

    Hope you'll join us again next time at Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!