Search This Blog

January 2, 2011

Celebrate the Good Stuff.....

Hi, everyone!
Today I purchased my first Fresh Brewed Designs Digistamp. I LOVE my coffee, and Heather just released several cute coffee-inspired images. Hop on over to her store and check them out for yourself, if you haven't already! :0)
The digi I purchased was colored in with PSE, as has become my "norm", lately. I used some scraps of paper I had in my stash for the rest of the card. Fresh Brewed Designs is also hosting a challenge this week.  It is sort of a double-theme: Celebrate, or New Year. You can go to the challenge page HERE. :0)
Thanks for peeking at my creation today! It's been a quiet day, so I think now I'll go find a good movie and curl up with some coffee!
Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness how beautiful this is!! I love the coloring and the highlights. SO PRETTY!!! I am so happy to have had you play along and that you found my little stamp shop! I am off to do the same... almost. Get some coffee and watch a movie with my family. School starts tomorrow and everyone here is acting all humdrum :) lol.

    Thank you for celebrating with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and love coffee cards and this is GREAT! Right now though, I'm having a hot cup of tea and trying to calm down from a long drive home. Thanks for the great card inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card,Cheryl!! I really love the image! And so cool,how you colored it in PSE! Awesome!! Need to check her stamps out!!
    Have a great day,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECTION!! All my favorite things in one card!
    Beautiful warm colors, pretty red roses and of course, coffee!! I REALLY like this one, Cheryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is lovely!!! I love your coloring, perfection!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!