Search This Blog

January 26, 2011

Fresh Brewed Designs Color Challenge & Papertake Weekly Sketch

Here's another little something I did today, after my trek in the snow, shoveling the heavy, wet mush out of the way of the porch. Ugh-o! It was nasty out! I just wanted a path to the mailbox, and one in between the vehicles. Now I'm pooped! lol!

This card is for the Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge #32. Heather put up a photo for color inspiration.
 I have trouble with those kinds of challenges, for some reason, but managed this from her posted photo. If you get a chance, hop on over to her challenge blog - she has a great announcement over there!
I used a sketch for the card. It came from Papertake Weekly Sketch #52.
The cupcake image I used is from Fresh Brewed Designs. It's a freebie in the store, so there is no reason you can't play along with Heather's challenge, AND use one of her images! :0)

6 comments:

  1. Cheryl Ann
    This is so cute.
    If you pop over to my blog I have something for you.
    http://whatwasoldisnewagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh... this is adorable!!! What a super great card!! Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!!! I LOVE the colors and the sweet dotted cupcake!! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card love the image thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!