Search This Blog

September 17, 2012

A "Picture Perfect" Scrapbook Layout

Hi, everyone!
As many of you know, I have been toiling away at a scrapbook for my niece for a month, or so. I  had some eClips machine issues last week, just as I was about to cut my pieces for this page, but thankfully, Sizzix customer service totally rocks and had a new machine to me in less than a weeks time! :0)
I wanted to create a layout that can be used for those non-specific events....you know, the snap shots taken just because it's a "Kodak Moment"! :0)

Click to Enlarge Photos For Detail

Left Page Close-Up

Right Page Close-Up

Materials List
Close to My Heart Papers - You Rock!
SVGCuts Collection - Summer Blockbuster
SVG by Me - Small Movie Camera
Sizzlits - Sassy Serif Alphabet
Pop-Dots
Mini Brad
White Gel Pen
Stampin' Up Crushed Curry Ink Pad & Sponge Dauber

I have entered this layout into the following challenges:



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Pages and colours. I spotted this on Make-it-Monday..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I saw Your Beautiful Pages on MIM..faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages thank you for sharing with us at challenges for everybody. good luck. Trisha x DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page LO's - love the design - such a super idea.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO's with perfect designs and gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for using the colour purple for Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant layouts, love the overall design ... Thank You for joining us at Crafty-Emblies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!