Search This Blog

September 18, 2012

Christmas Cards are Calling!

Ack! I am so behind on my Christmas cards this year! I had an extremely grey, rainy day here, so I did some blog reading (after I slept most of it away, that is!). I absolutely love Kittie Kraft and her die-cut cards! She posted a recent one that inspired me to create this card this evening (you can view her card post here).

Click To Enlarge

Materials List
Close To My Heart Papers
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals
Stampin' Up Punch - Curvy Label
Cheery Lynn Dies - Holly Lace, Pine Branches
Close To My Heart Brads and Mulberry Poinsettias

I have been on SCS for a long time, but after figuring out blogger, I have been a bad SCS'er......so....because this is an SCS sketch I posted it on my SCS Gallery, too. :0)
Below is the Sketch for you to follow, should you wish! If you'd like to join in the discussion, here is a link to the discussion thread on the SCS forum! 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you like my card! If you're so inclined, feel free to browse through some of my other posts, and follow me. =========>>


Split Coast Stampers Sketch Challenge SC402

This card has been entered into the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is really beautiful, lovely dies and such a good take on the sketch...
    Thank you for joining us this week at Make it Monday...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and beautiful papers. I didn't know you had the pine branches....humm....do I have them..haha I know they were on one of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Cheryl ! What a wonderful rendition of that sketch. Marvelous paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so enjoyed your blog and your creation is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card sweetie!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!