Search This Blog

September 20, 2012

An Oldie-But-Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps - grab a cup!



Hi, everyone!
Thursday's are Oldie But Goodie Days at Catch the Bug Blog
I have always loved the Coffee Time images from Bugaboo Stamps, so I grabbed this one, colored it up and put together this card for you today!
Click Image to Enlarge

Material List
Sizzix Sizzlits
Stickles Glitter Glue
Doily 
Boutique Brad
Spellbinders Dies - Inverted Circles, Circles
Paper from stash

You can check out all the great images that Jodie has to offer, at the Bugaboo Store here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the other OBG creations over at Catch the Bug, and visit the Design Team....you can click on their blog links located in the left side bar of my blog for great Bugaboo eye candy! <<===========
Please feel free to browse my blog, I'd love to be your inspiration for your next project! :0) If you're not already a follower, and like what I create, please consider following me! :0) ====>>
Happy Crafting!

This card has been entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah......just love the coffee images to. I think they can easily be made into "man cards" too. They love their strong cup of coffee each day too...haha Heading to check out OBG day projects at Bug a Bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy card Cheryl! love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cheryl! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge x

    ReplyDelete

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!