Search This Blog

October 31, 2009

Autumn Scrapbook Layout

This is a layout I put together between last night and this morning. This picture was taken at my son's school after he bought his new hat. I felt it deserved a nice fall layout because of the beautiful burning bush colors.
For this I used SU cardstock for the base, and for all of the cuts made. I used svgcuts.com September Afternoons collection for the tree, wagon wheel and blocks border. You can purchase this collection of SVG Cuts for SCAL here. I welded the blocks together to create a long enough border for the entire page.
I used burgundy, gold and copper stickles for all of the glittered leaves, and the burgundy was also used on the title, which I cut on SCAL with the Script MT Bold Font.

The wheat was cut from a freebie file (and I'm so sorry for not writing down where I found this - but to whomever it was - thank you!!). It only cut the wheat out of the paper, and I had to cut around the cuts in order to not make it out of a big square of paper. It is filled with gold Stickles.

Thanks for checking it out! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!