Search This Blog

November 1, 2009

Picking Pumpkins Autumn Layout

This is a two-page layout I worked on this weekend. These pics are from my visit to HMS to see Kyle. We found this great roadside wagon at an Amish Farm, His pumpkins were $ .50 or $1.00, depending on the size. Super great deal!
Sporting his new hat in these pics, he chose seven of the dollar pumpkins to take back to the baracks for carving,
On these layouts I used SU cardstock for my base, and their Autumn Traditions for the background papers. The photos are matted on Elegant Eggplant CS, as are the Ruby Red letters. The letters were cut from Wild Monkeys Font and Jokerman font was used for the capital P's. Each 'branch' was cut from the SVGCuts.com Harvest Hill Collection and the pumpkin border was created by me using the pumpkin (top and bottom) file from the same collection. I welded each pumpkin together before cutting them. The top layer is covered in a coperry-orange glitter gel pen for some contrast and depth.
Thanks for checking out my latest project! I'll have more layouts posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and enjoy every one of your comments! Thank you so much!